Terms and conditions
This site and the data contained in it are supplied solely for informational use on the following terms and conditions:
Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review, as would be permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or re-used for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission of Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd.
Users must not, whether through the use of additional software or by any other means, data mine or conduct automated searches on this site or the data contained in it.
However, users may download individual listings for their own private use in the course of the normal use of this site for directory assistance purposes.
All rights to the digital map data presented on this site are held by Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd and its licensors. You may not reuse, export, transmit, duplicate, or publish the map data in any way (whether electronic or on paper) without the permission of Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd.
This web site contains advertisements and information provided by third parties. There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in this web site or its contents.
Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd and it’s contractors make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this web site. The information is provided ‘as is’, without express or implied warranty. You use the information and links at your own risk. Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of Internet sites that link from greatdestinationweddings.com.au. Except as set out below, Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd and it’s contractors exclude all:
- warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this web site or your use of this web site; and
- liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss
- or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) arising from or in connection with any use of the information
- on or access through this web site for any reason whatsoever (including negligence).
Where any statute implies any term into your use of or any arrangement arising out of the accessing of this web site and that statute prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. If and to the extent permitted by the statute, however, Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd and it’s contractors’ liability for any breach of such term is limited to the resupply of services.
Links to a third party site are provided for your convenience only. Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd and it’s contractors are not responsible for and make no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third party site. The link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd or it’s contractors endorse the site or the products or services offered there. You access the site and use any products or services at your own risk.
Reviews are available on the Queensland Brides online site (Site) and other sites and applications as determined by Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd (Us or We), from time to time.
Reviews allows Site users (You or Your) to read ratings and reviews in relation to businesses listed on the Site and post feedback, comments, responses, questions or other content (Posts).
If You wish to participate in Posts You must first register and log on in accordance with the process set out on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any details You use to log on to the Site.
Changes to Terms
These Terms may change over time. It is important that You regularly check for updates. Do not use Queensland Brides Reviews unless You agree to be bound by these Terms, and any changes.
Use of Your Information
We may use contact details You provide to Us for the purpose of notifying You about the features of Queensland Brides Reviews, the Site and for marketing purposes. Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd may collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd Privacy Statement.
Responsibility for Content
If You decide to create Posts for inclusion in Queensland Brides Reviews, You do so at Your own risk.Queensland Brides Reviews is provided ‘as is’, we are under no obligation to monitor Posts, and we are not responsible for any use of Queensland Brides Reviews or Posts You or any other third party wish to make available. The views and opinions expressed in Posts contributed by third parties are not representations made by Us, nor do We endorse or necessarily share the views or opinions expressed. We make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of Posts. You are encouraged to make Your own enquiries and seek Your own independent advice before relying on Posts or any other associated third party content.
Except for any terms implied by law (that cannot be excluded) and Your rights under statutory guarantees provided under consumer protection laws, We exclude all liability (including for negligence) to You or anyone else in respect to any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with Queensland Brides Reviews. To the extent permitted by statute (and where it is fair and reasonable to do so in respect of a statutory guarantee) Graphic Publishing Pty Ltd and it’s contractors’ liability for any breach of such term is limited to resupplying the services.
You are liable to Us and agree to indemnify Us against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties and liabilities caused directly or indirectly by Your acts or omissions or Your breach of these Terms.
You warrant that Your Posts:
- Are not false and are factually correct;
- are based on reasonable grounds and honestly reflect Your actual and genuine opinion and experience;
- are not illegal or unlawful or will cause a breach of a law or any code of conduct;
- do not include pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, threatening or obscene content;
- do not contain any information that will personally identify any third party unless You have obtained that person’s consent;
- do not refer to persons under the age of 18;
- do not include any inappropriate language including racist, hateful, discriminatory, or language that vilifies any person;
- do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, that you have the right to grant the licence in clause 3 below and that We will not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other person by using the licence in clause 3 below;
- do not infringe the moral rights of any third parties and that You have obtained any necessary moral rights consents from authors of work You submit as part of Your Posts;
- are not defamatory or malicious or promote, incite or instruct matters of crime;
- will not transmit any malware, viruses or harmful computer code;
- do not refer to businesses which are not listed on the Queensland Brides site or otherwise refer to any other web sites or applications, including social media sites; and
- have not been created in exchange for any form of benefit or payment from a third party.
We are under no obligation to publish Posts on Queensland Brides Reviews and may remove or edit Posts in our absolute discretion; except where We are legally required to do so. We are under no obligation to monitor, remove or modify Queensland Brides Reviews content and, in that regard, at all times we shall remain neutral. We may, at our discretion, terminate Your access to Queensland Brides for any reason, including if We believe You have breached these Terms.
You retain ownership of intellectual property rights in Posts that You submit, post, transmit or make available on Queensland Brides Reviews.
You grant to Us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or communicate to the public Your Posts. The licence You grant Us is not limited to use in connection with Queensland Brides Reviews and its syndication to other channels. We may use Your Posts for any purpose of our business, including marketing, and We have the right to sub-license these rights.
This licence will survive the termination of this agreement between You and Us for any reason.
You unconditionally and irrevocably waive any moral rights you may have in respect of Your Posts, including any rights of integrity and attribution for authorship and not to have authorship falsely attributed.