Real Wedding Submission Form
Just married? Want to share your special day with readers of one of Australia’s most loved bridal magazines – Queensland Brides? If chosen, your story will be published on our hugely popular website – and maybe even in the print edition of Queensland Brides!
Please note, Queensland Brides is unable to publish every submission (as much as we’d love to), and due to the high number of submissions, we’re only able to notify successful submissions. Fingers crossed we’ll be in touch!
TIPS TO GET YOUR STORY FEATURED
- Send us photos to take our breath away.
- We give preference to stories that haven’t been shared on other sites.
- We only accept submissions accompanied by high-resolution photographs with NO watermarks.
- Please supply a minimum of 15 images, maximum 40.
- Submit high-resolution images with your submission by email or file-sharing service (we recommend www.wetransfer.com.au) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As images arrive separate to your text submission, you MUST label your images like this: RealWedding_yourFirstname_yourSurname.jpg
- Please note, all submissions MUST be accompanied by images.
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to submit your story and images to Queensland Brides, you accept and agree to the following:
- You and your partner both agree to having your names, identities and other information shared online and/or in print.
- You agree to your images also being used in other wedding-related editorial features, online and/or in print.
- You own and have permission rights from your wedding photographer to use your wedding photos for these purposes.
- Please ONLY fill out this form if you have already had your wedding.
- Please do not complete this form in CAPITALS. This may delay your story being uploaded.
- Queensland Brides is unable to publish every submission (as much as we’d love to). Unfortunately, due to the high number of submissions, we are only able to notify successful submissions.