Wedding planning getting you stressed? Need a break from the world of spreadsheets and budgets? Whatever your excuse, take some time out and gaze upon these glamorous goodies. Treat. ‘Yo. Self.
For the love of fashion…
1. Featuring French faux fur and ivory panels for an elegant cinched waist, this luxe faux-fur coat from Wheels & Dollbaby’s Velvet Keepsake Winter Collection is perfect for a winter wedding.
2. Made from 100% silk, this fab Japanese Karma kimono from talented Paris-based artist G.Kero is essential honeymoon attire for the cheeky bride – it’s inspired by the Kama Sutra! From €388, it ships to Australia in five days.
3. A great statement shoe (or rather, boot) for the modern bride with a love of minimalism, Lipstik’s Glacier boots (available from Windsor Smith) are oh-so cool.
4. Spanish bridal design house Pronovias has revealed its latest collection, showing off some unbelievably gorgeous dresses. The new Atelier Pronovias 2018 Collection features French lace, soft satin, crepe, organza and white gemstone embroideries, making it quite simply the stuff of wedding dress dreams.
The final touches…
1. Part of Swarovski’s Statement Collection, this beautiful pendant looks modern yet totally old-world. Inspired by architectural elements, it features an emerald-coloured crystal – we’re prepared to change the tradition to “something green” for this one.
2. We’re crushing on these stylish UV protected cat-eye specs from A Rock A Lens. The perfect accessory for post-ceremony sunset photos, the Devon sunglasses feature a metal frame embellished with dazzling rhinestones and come in an on-trend shade of pink – very la vie en rose.
3. British fashion and beauty label emJ has released a range of super-stylish laptop bags that any girl boss would be happy to carry around. Made from soft-grain, vegan leatherette, the bags are the ideal accessory for all those wedding supplier meetings. From $101.
For the home…
1. Endless Candles’ Oud Jasmine Jar Candle uses the comforting fragrances of vanilla and jasmine to give you major kicking-back-by-a-log-fire vibes. $28.95.
2. We’re obsessed with neon signs – especially at weddings! A loved-up sign from Sydney’s Custom Neon will look amazing at your wedding reception… and every day after. Get in touch and have your vision lit in neon glory. Prices vary.
3. Put your beautiful blooms on display with this sparkling gold-flecked Amalfi Marie Vase from Amalfi Homewares. $79.95.
4. Perfect for a boho-chic wedding, the happy couple can engrave their initials on the Stoned Crystals Wedding Bombonniere Collection. From $11.
5. Even your stationery can be formal with these gold bowtie paperclips from Amalfi Homewares’ Curated range! It’s a cute way to keep all those notes and wedding plans together. $6.99.
1. Need a signature cocktail for your big day? With 80 recipes using seasonal botanical flavours that you can (theoretically) find in your backyard, The Cocktail Garden will make you actually want to don gardening gloves. $29.
2. The new, ultra-premium vodka, VDKA 6100 – made from pristine New Zealand spring water – will be a hit at pre-wedding parties and the reception. $69.
3. Pleasure State’s Adeline Fitzgerald, Simone Laurent and Lolita De La Huerta bras are just so classically pretty. Blush tones and lace details create a timeless look we’ll never fall out of love with – definitely pack these beauties for the honeymoon! Available at Bendon Lingerie, prices vary.
For more wedding inspo and more, check out the fabulous QB wedding directories!