Nestled among 23 hectares of privately owned rainforest, Songbirds Rainforest Retreat is a true hidden secret – and the perfect choice for your special wedding day.
Located on Tamborine Mountain, the first mountain behind the Gold Coast and only an hour’s drive from Brisbane, the retreat is surrounded by Queensland’s oldest national park and the third oldest in the world, making it a unique environment with clean mountain air, lush scenery and beautiful wildlife.
Songbirds is the perfect choice for your special wedding day and you'll love the ease of working with their dedicated team to create a seamless wedding that will exceed your expectations and provide memories you and your guests will cherish for a lifetime. No matter what type of wedding you are having – from small and intimate to the extravagant – they are there to assist you every step of the way.
Because they're in the rainforest, Songbirds is wonderful ‘al la natural’ and they also have relationships with wedding and event specialists to theme your special occasion from a one-hour celebration for 20, or 100 guests with canapés, to a 5-hour degustation experience.
With their charming grounds and indoor areas along with exceptional food and wine, and luxury accommodation, they can create the entire experience tailored to suit your budget in any weather along with brilliant photo opportunities. At Songbirds, they aim for your wedding to be stress-free and a magical event to start this new chapter in your life.
The spacious luxury villas, including an executive villa, are set amongst private lush rainforest. Each villa features a king-size bed, double spa bath, lounge with an ember fire (for those cool mountain nights), and a large deck perfect for enjoying a platter and relaxing drink.
Songbirds work with each couple to create a wedding with exceptional food and professional service to suit your budget.
Shared feasting menu $58 per person
- This includes 6 dishes per table (1 x bread and accompaniments, 1 red meat, 1 white meat, 1 fish or seafood, 1 vegetables, 1 x salad)
- 1-hour service of canapés – your choice of 3 hot and 3 cold $29 per person
- Desert station – 3 desserts or 2 desserts and 1 cheese $15 per person
- Tea and coffee station $3.50 per person
3-course menu $146 per person (Entrée, Main, and dessert):
- All served as an alternate drop with full table service including a tea and coffee station
- Entrée can be replaced with 1-hour canapés or dessert replaced with your own cake
Both packages include:
- Tables and chairs, linen tablecloths and table runners, crockery, cutlery and crystal Plumme glasses
- Cake table and gift table
- Use of our audio system
- Exclusive use of our 51-acre property
- 8-hour venue hire
- Use of all restaurant and outdoor areas for your reception
Close to all the mountain attractions, Songbirds Rainforest Retreat is simply perfect for a wedding or special occasion. The team looks forward to welcoming you to Songbirds for your special day.