This three-part beautiful styled shoot goes a long way to help you wrap your head around how a budget affects your overall wedding look, with three varying style budgets, resulting in three very different – but equally beautiful – design concepts.
Basic styling budget:
In this first creative look, you will see the standard materials most wedding venues will provide – a table, white tablecloth, standard plates, and cutlery. At Brisbane Racing Club you’ll also find these gorgeous white tiffany chairs are standard inclusions with your venue booking. Using chairs provided by your venue is a savvy way to save if your budget is truly feeling the squeeze!
- Table: included with venue
- Table Cloth: included with venue
- Chairs: included with venue
- Plates: included with venue
- Cutlery: included with venue
- Glassware: included with venue
- Stationery: 6 x place cards, 1 menu per table, 1 table number
- Candles: 7 x candle holders and tealight candles
- Flowers & Vases: Bud Vase Hire, Carnation Posy (10 stems), Single Stem PomPom Gerbera and Foliage
Total Price (approximate): $135.00 per table
Photographer: Deezigner Images // Florist: The Bella Bloom Co // Concept & Planning: Wedding Planning Masterclass // Styling Hire: Adorn Event Hire & Brandition & Covered Linen & Moreton Event Hire // Stationery: EJR Designs // Venue: Brisbane Racing Club
Click below to see the full image gallery:
Important note: Above is an approximate price guide ONLY and DOES NOT include delivery, setup and pick up fees. Those fees will vary depending on the location of your supplier in relation to your venue and requirements specific to your individual booking. These prices can also vary from city to city, as well as the quality and experience of the supplier. Minimum spends may also apply.