// Real Weddings // Submit your wedding story …
Just married? Want to share your special day with readers of one of Australia’s most loved bridal brands – Queensland Brides? We’d love to hear from you!
Please read the below information and then email your details to email@example.com
- – Your names –
- – Wedding date –
- – Number of guests –
- – All good love stories start somewhere; tell us how and when you met …
- – Tell us about your lives together …
- – What does marriage mean to you?
- – Make us laugh, make us cry: who proposed to who, and how?
- – How and why did you choose your venues?
- – What was the inspiration behind your wedding style?
- – Did you incorporate any traditions or perhaps do something a little different?
- – Were there any standout suppliers?
- – Do you have any words of wisdom to offer other couples?
- – Did you (or will you) enjoy a honeymoon? If so, how and why did you choose your destination?
- – Please share any other details …
Please also list your dream team of suppliers:
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator
- Wedding Stylist
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
+ any other relevant supplier info.
AFTER EMAILING YOUR STORY, PLEASE SHARE A DROPBOX FOLDER OF IMAGES:
- Please supply a minimum of 30 images, maximum 100.
- As images arrive separate to your text submission, be sure to include your name on your Dropbox folder
- Please note, all submissions MUST be accompanied by images.
p.s. Queensland Brides magazine is only printed twice-annually and space, unfortunately, is limited! All weddings are considered for print publication and if chosen, we’ll reach out to you. Otherwise, all stories will be published here on our popular website and/or in an edition of our new bi-monthly digital magazine; ONE+ONE
TIPS TO GET YOUR STORY FEATURED IN PRINT
- Send us photos to take our breath away.
- We give preference to stories that haven’t been shared on other sites.
- We only accept submissions accompanied by high-resolution photographs with NO watermarks.
- Be sure to include the full range of photos from your wedding (not just, for example, the reception)
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to submit your story and images to Queensland Brides, you accept and agree to the following:
- You and your partner both agree to have your names, identities and other information shared online and/or in print.
- You agree to your images also being used on our magazine covers, in other wedding-related editorial features, online and/or in print.
- You own and have permission rights from your wedding photographer to use your wedding photos for these purposes.