// Real Weddings // Submit your wedding story …
Just married? Want to share your special day with readers of one of Australia’s most loved bridal brands – Queensland Brides? We regularly feature celebrations in our digital magazine and online, so we’d love to hear from you!
Please read the below information and then email your details to nikki @ graphicpublishing.com.au (no spaces required!).
- Your names –
- Wedding date –
- Number of guests –
- All good love stories start somewhere; tell us how and when you met …
- Tell us about your lives together …
- What does marriage mean to you?
- Make us laugh, make us cry: who proposed to who, and how?
- How and why did you choose your venues?
- Tell us about your dress …
- What was your style aesthetic?
- Did you incorporate any traditions or perhaps do something a little different?
- Were there any standout suppliers?
- Do you have any advice for other couples (other than ‘enjoy every moment’)?
- Did you (or will you) enjoy a honeymoon? Where?
- What are you most looking forward to now that you’re married?
- Please share any other details …
Please also list your dream team of suppliers including but not limited to:
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator
- Wedding Stylist
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
AFTER EMAILING YOUR STORY, please share a Dropbox of images with nikki @ graphicpublishing.com.au (with no spaces):
- Please supply a minimum of 30 images.
- As images arrive separate to your text submission, be sure to include your name on your Dropbox folder
- Please note, all submissions MUST be accompanied by images.
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to submit your story and images to Queensland Brides, you accept and agree to the following:
- You and your partner both agree to have your names, identities and other information shared online and/or in the digital magazine.
- You agree to your images also being used on our magazine covers, in other wedding-related editorial features, online and/or in print.
- You own and have permission rights from your wedding photographer to use your wedding photos for these purposes.