// Real Weddings // Submit your wedding story …
Just married? Want to share your special day with readers of one of Australia’s most loved bridal magazines – Queensland Brides? We’d love to hear from you!
Simply email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org – tell us about you, your day and be sure to include the following applicable info:
- Couple name
- Wedding Date
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue
- Dress Designer
- Suit Designer
- Bridesmaid dresses
- Groomsmen suits
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator
- Wedding Stylist
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Rings
+ any other relevant supplier info.
AFTER EMAILING YOUR STORY, PLEASE SHARE A DROPBOX FOLDER OF IMAGES:
- Please supply a minimum of 15 images, maximum 40.
- As images arrive separate to your text submission, so be sure to include your name on your Dropbox folder
- Please note, all submissions MUST be accompanied by images.
p.s. Queensland Brides magazine is only printed twice-annually and space, unfortunately, is limited! All weddings are considered for print publication and if chosen, we’ll reach out to you. Otherwise, all stories will be published on our hugely popular website.
TIPS TO GET YOUR STORY FEATURED IN PRINT
- Send us photos to take our breath away.
- We give preference to stories that haven’t been shared on other sites.
- We only accept submissions accompanied by high-resolution photographs with NO watermarks.
- Be sure to include the full range of photos from your wedding (not just, for example, the reception)
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to submit your story and images to Queensland Brides, you accept and agree to the following:
- You and your partner both agree to having your names, identities and other information shared online and/or in print.
- You agree to your images also being used in other wedding-related editorial features, online and/or in print.
- You own and have permission rights from your wedding photographer to use your wedding photos for these purposes.
- Please ONLY fill out this form if you have already had your wedding.
- Please do not complete this form in CAPITALS. This may delay your story being uploaded.
- Queensland Brides is unable to publish every submission (as much as we’d love to). Unfortunately, due to the high number of submissions, we are only able to notify successful submissions.