This three-part styled shoot goes a long way to help you wrap your head around how a budget affects your overall wedding look, with three varying style budgets, resulting in three very different – but equally beautiful – design concepts.
Mid-range styling budget:
Take your styling to the next level by creating more space. This has been achieved with two standard tables side by side, allowing larger styling items to fit comfortably. Pops of contrasting colour provided by the napkins and table runner, create depth and highlight the larger canvas. Add to the feeling of substance by clustering florals together, such as the two larger arrangements. This flower styling approach creates a bigger impact visually than individual flower stems.
- Table(s): included with venue
- Table Cloth: included with venue
- Table runner & napkins hire: 6 x Pure Linen Dark Grey Square Napkins (2.700 x 500mm)
- 1 x Pure Linen Dark Grey Table Runner (2.700x500mm)
- Chairs: included with venue
- Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware: 6 x black knife, fork, dessert spoon, teaspoon set
- 6 x white dinner plate
- 6 x white side place
- Stationery: 6 x placecards, 6 x menus, 1 table number
- Candles & Candle Sticks: 3 x Gold Candle Stick Hire (small)
- 3 x Gold Candle Stick Hire (med))
- 3 x Gold Candle Stick Hire (tall)
- 9 x White Tapered Candle Sticks
- Flowers & Vases: 2 x Gold Footed Vase Hire
- 2 x Floral Arrangement consisting of 5 x Peony stems
- 4 x Columbian Roses, Astilbe, Scabiosa, Andromeda, Bronze Tea Tree, and Viburnum Flower.
Total Price (approximate): $530 per table
Photographer: Deezigner Images // Florist: The Bella Bloom Co // Concept & Planning: Wedding Planning Masterclass // Styling Hire: Adorn Event Hire & Brandition & Covered Linen & Moreton Event Hire // Stationery: EJR Designs // Venue: Brisbane Racing Club
Click below to see the full image gallery:
Important note: Above is an approximate price guide ONLY and DOES NOT include delivery, setup and pick up fees. Those fees will vary depending on the location of your supplier in relation to your venue and requirements specific to your individual booking. These prices can also vary from city to city, as well as the quality and experience of the supplier. Minimum spends may also apply.