Oh, how we love animals at weddings. They’re adorable, funny, full of love and sometimes even a little wild – qualities that never go astray at a wedding! You might not be able to include your furry friend in your big day (some venues prohibit animals at weddings), but if you’re lucky and you can, here’s some inspiration from Jess Marks Photography. Send that invitation to Fido ASAP.
1. A final cuddle with your adoring pooch before you leave for the church? Check.
2. Dressing up to the nines is not just for humans.
3. No pets? No problem. Take some pictures at a local farm and be prepared for some classic outtakes.
4. Photos in the field = very nice. Photos in field + cows = utterly charming.
5. Sidle up for a selfie with an alpaca, for a wedding photo with a difference.
6. Let’s face it, dogs just make everything cooler.
7. Why shouldn’t Fluffy walk down the aisle with you both? Just as long as he’s properly attired, of course.
8. A word of wisdom if you’re planning to have your pet at your wedding: be prepared to share the spotlight. But don’t worry, you’ll also get some great wedding photos.