Blackbird Bar & Grill is a spectacular Brisbane riverside location for your wedding.
If location, ambience and top-notch, delicious food are the elements high on your wedding reception checklist, then you’ll want to take a further look at Brisbane’s premier riverfront wedding venue, Blackbird Brisbane
Boasting a spectacular location at Eagle Street, with 180-degree views of the Brisbane River, the iconic Story Bridge and the Kangaroo Cliffs, you and your guests are sure to love both the convenience and versatility that this space offers.
Whether you’re planning a small, intimate wedding reception or a grand, extravaganza, the spaces are versatile with different sized function areas able to cater for 12 guests through to 400 guests.
Wedding reception areas include:
- Full venue: catering for 220 guests seated and 450 guests cocktail
- Heritage Room: catering for 100 guests seated and 150 guests cocktail
- Terrace Room: catering for 100 guests seated and 180 guests cocktail
- The Cellar Room: catering for 24 guests seated
- Deco Room: catering for up to 24 guests seated
- Chandelier Table (Chef’s Table): catering for up to 12 guests seated
There is also a separate private foyer area available for pre-dinner drinks and canapes with your guests.
As they say at Blackbird: ‘the outlook and ambience are exceeded only by the service and meals from the Blackbird team”.