There is no denying that Styled Shoots are a super popular way to showcase the awesome work of local wedding creatives, and here at QB we absolutely love them as much as our readers do! If you’re part of a collaborative group that has recently shot on location, we’d love to give you more info on how to be featured on queenslandbrides.com.au, in ONE+ONE magazine, or even in our bi-annual print edition.
Simply email editor @queenslandbrides.com.au with the following info:
- Shoot Date
- Shoot Summary (approx 100-300 words about the purpose, concept and inspriation behind the shoot)
- Vendor List (who was involved in the shoot)
- Vendor Websites
- Vendor Social handles (Instagram and Facebook)
- Exclusivity rights (where else have you submitted this shoot or has it been featured elsewhere online or in print?)
- Up to 60 of your favourite images via a shared DROPBOX link or PIXIESET
TIPS TO GET FEATURED – Please note:
- By narrowing your selection of images to a favourite 60, this will save us time – which means you have more chance of being featured, sooner.
- A great styled shoot should encompass and showcase multiple wedding details.
- IMAGE SIZE (pixels):
Width: minimum 1200
Height: 1700 (portrait) and 800 (landscape)