When it comes to creating divine moments for your wedding, all it takes is a Brisbane venue like the Stamford Plaza that amplifies the feeling of romance.
Located at the corner of Margaret and Edward Street, the Stamford Plaza Brisbane boasts of 252 rooms and suites you can book as your wedding’s prime staging area. Stamford Plaza Brisbane hotel's Grand Staircase and foyer together with gardens flanking the Brisbane River provide the perfect backdrop for your bridal photographs.
Brides-to-be can expect the best from the Stamford Plaza’s function halls, with a dedicated event planning team ready to help you with your every need.
- Stamford Lounge – This 80-square-metre facility is reserved for the most intimate wedding ceremony and receptions. You can sit up to 40 guests.
- River Room – Boasting wonderful Brisbane River views out of ceiling-high glass windows, the River Room is capable of accommodating 100 guests for a banquet reception, plus 100 more if you’re up for cocktails.
- Raffles Rooms – In honour of Sir Stamford Raffles, there are three Raffles Rooms with a combined capacity of 90 guests at cocktail or 80 at banquet. All in a total 128 sqm of space.
- Grand Ballroom – For the ultimate room of elegance, the Grand Ballroom is it. You'll have 283.1 sqm of prime function space ready to be set up for a reception gala. There’s enough space for 400 guests in a cocktail event or 200 in a sit-down banquet. The ballroom itself can be divided into half via special partitions.
- Situated adjacent to the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, the Main Garden and Flagpole Garden create elegant Brisbane wedding ceremony venues, with beautiful views of the Kangaroo Point cliffs and Brisbane River.
Stamford Plaza sets a new standard in romantic elegance at one of the best Brisbane riverside wedding locations. Why not book now?