Whether on stationery, in a ceremony or in a wedding card, wedding quotes add a sense of undeniable romance to your big day – the love of couples from centuries past inspiring your love today. What could be more enchanting?
Over the years, some of the best minds have spoken about love and all that comes with it – soulmates, marriage, and endless years spent with your best friend. The best part? They’re absolutely perfect to use in your wedding. Here are our favourite wedding quotes.
- “Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.” – William Shakespeare
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” – Anon
- “A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” – Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
- “I have for the first time found what I can truly love – I have found you.” Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Mignon McLaughlin
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
- “When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
- “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “I love simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” – Oscar Wilde
- “I like you very much, just as you are.” – Bridget Jones’ Diary
- “Without you, today’s emotions would be the scurf of yesterday’s.” – Amelie
- “It is love that makes the impossible possible.” – Indian proverb
- “You don’t marry the person you can live with. You marry the person you can’t live without.” – Anon.
- “To be married to a man who makes you laugh every day – now, that’s a real treat.” – JoAnne Woodward
Now you’ve got the quote, time to find the stationery via our fabulous local designer directory!