It’s easy to let all the focus go on the bride in the lead-up to the wedding, so spoil your groom with these on-trend goodies or get him looking his best for the big day (and every day after!) with these must-have products.
1. Silk tie, $29-79, Tony Barlow
2. Odyssey sunglasses in brown, $49.99, Roger David
3. Vintage dogtooth bowtie, $39, Buckle
4. Gold and carbon fibre rings with textured black finish, $715 for 9k (also in 14k, 18k and titanium), Dora
5. If your groom is a little self-conscious about his height, the clever shoes from Taller are sure to make him feel confident on the big day. Featuring height-increasing cushioning, the shoes give an extra boost – up to 10cm in some cases! – while still being totally comfortable and discreet (the elevation is hidden away in the inside of the shoe), Taller
6. The modern tuxedo with matching bow tie, Black Jacket Suiting
1. Subscription box for guys, featuring five or six items of clothing and accessories every month. US$28/ month (items cost over US$100 if purchased individually), SprezzaBox
2. Handmade Bowler Black loafers, £150 (plus monogram), Duke & Dexter
Is he having trouble finding the perfect suit? Look no further than the QB wedding directory.